This game is yet another 3D remake of one of the best all-time classics in the history of PC games-Tetris. BUT it is in fact LIKE NO OTHER! It's got absolutely fantastic 3D industrial style graphics, it's got 5 different game types to suit any kind of player: Revolution, Pentix, Emptix, Kids and Retro, it's got superb stereo sound. Well, it's got pretty much everything you can think of: various shapes of blocks, numerous bonuses, explosives to get rid of unwanted blocks, etc. This will change your idea of what a proper tetris game should be like. A real revolution in the Tetris world!
» version 1.7 - posted on 2008-02-29
minor bugs have been fixed
» version 1.4 - posted on 2007-03-30
minor bugs have been fixed
Tetris Revolution (ver. 1.7)
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* All copyrights to Tetris Revolution are exclusively owned by the developer - the TERMINAL Studio.
* Tetris Revolution is shareware.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* Tetris Revolution is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Tetris Revolution is with you, the licensee. Should the Tetris Revolution prove defective, you assume the risk and liability for the entire cost of all necessary repair, service, or correction. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* TERMINAL Studio does not warranty that the functions contained in the Tetris Revolution will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the Tetris Revolution will be error-free or uninterrupted.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TERMINAL Studio disclaims all other warranties, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the SOFTWARE, the accompanying written materials, and any accompanying hardware. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state/jurisdiction to state/jurisdiction.
* To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TERMINAL Studio be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this TERMINAL Studio product, even if TERMINAL Studio has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
* You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package; distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Tetris Revolution without written permission from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute Tetris Revolution in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written permission from the TERMINAL Studio. the TERMINAL Studio reserves his right to withhold permission.
* You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the shareware version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original shareware version to anyone; and distribute the shareware version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
* Installing and using Tetris Revolution signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Tetris Revolution files from your storage devices and cease to use the product. * Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Tetris Revolution on one computer. The registered version of Tetris Revolution may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
* To obtain exclusive license to use Tetris Revolution you have to contact with the TERMINAL Studio and get written permission.
Copyright (C) 1999-2008, TERMINAL Studio - All Rights Reserved.